Sunday, September 19, 2010

My first blog

Hello Everyone:
I am cake decorator who started a business a few months ago. My company name is Sugar Shack. I have taken a few courses in cake decorating to get me started. I started out decorating cakes for my own kids and people started asking me if I would make it for them, and that's how my business came about. I make anything from birthday cakes to shower and wedding cakes. My work is all custom to order. I use fondant and gum paste for a lot of my decorations.
I love to work with people who come to me with ideas and then seeing the reaction on their faces when they get their cakes and they see their ideas come to life.
I will be sharing pictures of the cakes I have made over the last couple of years and descriptions of course.
Stay tuned
Dina

No comments:

Post a Comment